Tuesday 1 January 2013

Your Eye's...


Your eyes on me! Yeah! That's what I see..
It was way back when we were kids, that you fell  in love wit me;
I was dancing away with my girlfriend,
the music just seemed, to never end..
and then I saw you sitting on the stair
My eyes locked on to yours- your wanting stare..

guess you don't remember that day now ..
So let me rewind for you somehow..
Dancing in my bright blue top..
I made, I made your heart stop...
But we never knew then that love was knocking on our door.
the night, the night I was dancing on the dance floor

A few years from then together we are,
Dancing again under the bright star..
You took my hand n led me to the floor...
I had no clue. No clue what you had in store..
My hand in yours, my head on your chest..
I guess that night was, it was the best!
when I looked up I saw- your eyes on me

yes those brown eyes on me
that's what I still and forever will see..
your eyes on me


-
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment